For those seeking convenient access to world heritage site Ha Long Bay, famed for cruise tours, five luxury resorts are worth consideration for a weekend retreat.
Located on Reu Islet in Bai Chay tourism area, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long has 384 rooms overlooking Ha Long Bay, which is famous for its limestone karsts emerging from the waters. The only way to reach the resort is by boat that takes around 10 minutes from Bai Chay.
Built in 2015, the resort has two outdoor swimming pools, along with three restaurants serving Vietnamese and Japanese cuisine. A night’s stay costs from VND3.2 million ($136.95) per person. Guests can book a cruise tour to visit Bai Chay night market and Tuan Chau Island, home to entertainment complexes.
Stretching more than three kilometers along the coastline of Bai Chay, Premier Village Ha Long Bay Resort has 67 villas with three to five bedrooms. Each villa has a private swimming pool overlooking Ha Long Bay.
A night’s stay costs from VND8.7 million per person. Guests can trek to the top of Yen Tu Mountain or take a cable car ride at a height of 620 feet above Ha Long where you can see thousands of small vegetation-covered islands and towering limestone cliffs that dot the bay.
Located on Doan Ket Street in Ha Long Town, FLC Grand Hotel has 649 rooms and is quite close to tourist attractions like Quang Ninh Museum, Bai Chay tourism area and Bai Tho Mountain.
The highlight of the resort is a 1,000-square-meter infinity swimming pool that offers direct views of Ha Long Bay. Room prices start from VND2.6 million a night.
Nestled on Hai Quan Hill in a Bai Chay tourist area, D’Lioro Hotel & Resort houses 200 rooms and 138 villas with views of Ha Long Bay and Cai Lan Port.
A night’s stay costs from VND2 million per person. From the resort, guests can easily visit Ha Long night market, Thien Cung Cave, Quang Ninh Museum and Bai Chay Beach.
Located next to Bai Chay Bridge, a nightlife tourism symbol of Ha Long, Wyndham Legend Hotel with 450 rooms and suites opened to tourists in 2016.
The hotel features two restaurants, two bars, a club lounge and a fitness center. A night stay here costs from VND1.9 million.
You might also like :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam cuisine gets world’s 10 best billing
- Review the best Da Nang hotels offer aerial views from the poolside
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietjet airline to start 9 services from Vietnam tourism hubs to India
- Travel News 07/2022 – Travel Vietnam tourism remains focused on 5 million foreign arrivals
- 10 best Vietnamese restaurants you can’t miss selected by US magazine
- Top 10 best restaurants you should try when vitsit Vietnam 2022
- Phu Quoc among world’s 25 best islands by readers of US magazine
- Travel News 07/2022 – Central Vietnam enjoys post-Covid tourism boom
- Top 10 best bars in Vietnam you can’t miss 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam leads H1 tourist arrivals in Cambodia
- Discover the taste of rural life in the North of Vietnam at homestays in Ninh Binh
- Discover a green journey across Vietnam through photo journal solo trip