Are you planning for a road trip to Vietnam in 2022. How to arrange your Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An tour more fully, reasonably and with a best plan? Where to stay, what places to visit, what food to enjoy so as not to miss an interesting experience? Don’t worry, the detailed Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experiences below will help you prepare the most complete and interesting trip, save it now!
When is the best season to travel to Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An in Vietnam ?
Choosing the right time is the first Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience that you need to remember. The trip may be less interesting if the rainstorms happen continuously and you have no choice but to lie down in the hotel and order fast food.
Backpacking Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An is ideally around from February to September. This is a best time because the weather is dry, the climate is cool, the vegetation is abundant and the landscape is especially beautiful. Besides, this period is also the time when many festivals are held such as Traditional Craft Village Festival, Da Nang International Firework Festival…
Other posts may be useful for you…
- Travel news 04-2022 Looking for a sexy female traveler in Hoi An Ancient Town
- The female traveller who took sexy photos in Hoi An Vietnam apologized and removed them from Facebook
- Discover the beauty of My Khe beach in Da Nang Vietnam 2020
- High 7 best things to Do in Hoi An, Vietnam
- Top beautiful places you must to visit in Danang Vietnam 2020
See more Vietnam road trip with this video :
Let’s see my 4-day road trip in 2022 – Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
🔸 I started by taxi from Hanoi center to Noi Bai airport with the price of 200,000 VND. I booked at Noibai247.taxi, 0777 888 247, the driver came to pick me up on time, friendly and enthusiastic, the mazda was spacious and clean).
🔸 Hanoi – Hue: I take a flight of Vietjet with the price of 606,000 VND full of taxes, fees, 20kg deposit and priority check in (I book through an acquaintance so I get the best price, you can book on the app yourself).
🔸 Take a Taxi from Hue airport to Hue city center for 170,000VND (he drives very nicely, on the bus he introduces us all things about Hue. He is super friendly, people can book a car through this number: 0962 460 301).
🔸 Hue – Da Nang: We could not book a train ticket, so we booked a Limousine Duy Tan on Momo for 122,000 VND/person (on that day, the bus station opened with discount + discount code momo so the ticket was cheaper), normally the limousine ticket will operate from 150-200k.
🔸 Da Nang – Hanoi: We fly Vietnam Airlines for 1,600,000VND (We book close to the travel date so the fare is high !!!).
🔸 In Hue: My friend in Hue borrows motorbikes, so I just don’t pay for renting motorbikes, but people can rent them right at the hotel for 120-150k depending on the number of cars or scooters.
🔸 In Da Nang: we rent motorbikes for 100k/car to go in the city center.
🔸 Going to Hoi An: Initially we decided to rent a car to drive ourselves comfortably but Grab advised us to rent a car with a driver because we are not used to speeding, etc. And so we rented a two-way taxi for 500,000VND. We booked a 5-seater but the pickup was a 7-seater, so it was very spacious. Especially, it is much more economical than renting a self-driving car (You can ride a motorbike on your own but Hoi An weather is quite sunny if riding a motorbike is afraid to be quite tired.)
Where to stay for road trip Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An
🔹 Hue (21-23/4): we chose Tò Vò Hostel as a stopover for 2 nights in Hue. 600k/night/3 people, clean, spacious room, full of supplies, right in the center. However, there is no elevator, although we are on the third floor, but the stairs here are quite long so it is very tiring to bring your suitcase up at the moment, huhu…
🔹 Da Nang (23-24/4): I stay at The Secret Garden, with room for 3 people, comfortable but cheap, only 470,000 VND/night/3 people. It’s near Han market, Cồn market so it is very convenient. The staff were super friendly and supported us as much as they could.
Eating and Drinking
Day 1 (Muffins and fish sauce Cardo – Huong Xuan Thuy Village – Hill of Hope – Mrs. Hue Pie – Pancake soup o Butterfly – Salt Cafe – Bread o Tho)
- After checking in at Tò Vò, we go to lunch at the Bún Mã Mệ Ghio (64 Bà Trieu), I order crossbread but there are many toppings that are not tasteful, only impressed with the barbecue because it is super delicious: 30k/bowl.
- When they finished eating, they went to Huong Thuy Xuan Village, heard that Mo Tuyet’s shop had been a long time, but I could not find my shop, so I stopped by Miss Hoa’s (84 Huyen Tran Cong). Just like what everyone reviewed, everyone here is very friendly and enthusiastic with guests. The innkeeper lent us hats and fans to take pictures, the innkeeper took pictures for guests very nice too. After taking the photo, we bought her some souvenirs, the owner also lent us a place to change.
- On the same street, we stopped by the Hill of Hope, standing here to see the extremely cold Huong River.
- Then on the way home, we ate Hue press cake (116 Le Ngo Cat) super crowded, I found mainly local people eating, 12k/plate 2 cakes, we ate each one of them was bored, why review everyone ate the whole stack of plates 🤣
- At night we had dinner at the Butterfly Cake Soup (461 Chi Lang), I personally found the broth quite delicious, but the bread was too soft to be familiar, 15-20,000 VND/bowl.
- Continue to try salt coffee (142 Dang Thai Than), must try food for everyone, recommend everyone to combine to visit the Hanoi Embassy and visit the Embassy because the two places are close together, and should go in the daytime, it will help mosquitoes and the bar will chill better.
- Then we stopped by O Tho bread (14 Tran Cao Van) to eat the night, the little cake is beautiful and very delicious, recommend everyone to eat bread, 10k-12k/cake
Day 2: Ba Tuyet beef noodle – An Dinh Palace – Dai Noi – Minh Mang mausoleum – Dong Ba market – Tay Street
- Because we could not get up early to eat beef noodle, we decided to go to eat Ba Tuyet beef noodle (47 Nguyen Cong Tru), the restaurant is very crowded, I personally feel that I also eat well, 35k-50k/ bowl.
- Finish eating on the way to An Dinh Palace, before that, stop by An Cuu Market to buy a hat to take a photo for 30k VND. The ticket to the Palace is 50k/person.
- That day, the ticket saleswoman was very cute, I asked if students have discounted prices (2 partners with me are still students), she said that “only Hue students get discounted income, but only I take 3 persons for 2 tickets 🥰
- After having lunch and recharging, we went to the University of Hanoi, we reviewed that the University of Hanoi is being renovated a lot + very large and we do not have many thgian so we decided to visit and take photos only outside and stop by to eat tea of the girls sold in the parking area. 15k/ cup of tea is very good.
- At 15: 00, we went to Minh Mang Tomb, the road was quite dusty and many big cars so please be careful. For me, Lang is very beautiful, peaceful and ancient.
- In the evening we had Food tour of Dong Ba market with bun cha, dark, filtered, dusty nematodes, tea and Hue beef noodle (Local people eat 20-25k but we eat 35k/bowl. What do you mean, everyone?:<), diverse food but really nothing has left a strong impression on me and my friends…
- At night, we changed the atmosphere by going to the West street to drink “cream cheese barley tea” and go to karaoke, the crowd is fun and bustling, the price is cheap again. 🥰
Day 3: Da Nang: Cồn Market – Banh Dessert with Banh My pork – Han Market – Năm Du Seafood – Beach Beer
- The first thing we do when we come to Da Nang is to visit the Con market to have lunch at Bi My pork cake – the number 1 cake shop in our heart, every time we have to visit, two lovely owners, their hands are softened. Make sure to order more juice at the bar for your cheese. Then buy gifts at both Cồn market and Han market.
- In the evening, I have dinner at Five Seafood, I also eat at this restaurant, so I like to stop by. The way in is a bit difficult to find but will come and go, but if there is a table or not, luckily:)) because this place is too crowded. Good food, cheap againaa, average 60-80k/plate.
- After dinner, go to the beach to chill at Danang Beer Beach, sit on the sponge cushion on the sand to watch the sea that night is very fun.
Day 4: Granny Lu’s Noodles – Granny Buoi’s Chicken Rice – Gourmet Water – Madam Khanh Bread – Grandmother’s Kitchen
- In the morning in Da Nang, we eat Fish Bun Cha LA LU in Hung Vuong, sweet and elegant broth, we order an extra bowl of crabmeat because it is so delicious, 20-30k/bowl.
- After having breakfast, we call a car to Hoi An, walk around the ward here for a while, stop by Mrs Buoi’s chicken rice for lunch and dinner here, we find it not as excellent as other chicken rice bars in Hoi An that we have eaten.
- After an afternoon of sitting for coffee, eating the gossip, looking at the streets of Hoi An ward, drinking soft drinks (you don’t need to review about Mót anymore) and visiting the nooks and crannies here, we say goodbye to Hoi An with Madam Khanh bread for 30,000 VND/loaf, must try mng hoi bread and extremely delicious too, the bar is clean, the staff is enthusiastic and hospitable again.
- In the evening, we visit the kitchen before going to the airport, after many days without eating at home, this is a place worth going to.
- On the way to the airport to go over the dragon bridge when the fire erupted, the cute driver told me to stop the car for you to come down to see, when I met this scene, huhuu so cute.
This trip is very memorable for me, because I have been looking forward to coming to Hue for a long time but because of the covid pandemic, the ticket was cancelled, but I also met many people to help me this time. Thank you to the two sister partners, the friends, the brother who enthusiastically and wholeheartedly supported me in this trip. Thank you Hue, Da Nang and Hoi An for loving us and giving us a interesting Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience road trip. I will definitely come back, especially Hue.
Author : Nguyen Khanh Linh (You can follow her at https://www.facebook.com/klinh29998)
You might like :
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 03 2022 – Vietnam scraps all quarantine requirements for international travellers
- Phu Quoc Scuba Diving – The best tips for newbies
- Discover interesting things inside Dalat Clay Tunnel
- Solo travel experience in Ly Son Island Vietnam 2020
- Discover Be Island in Ly Son Vietnam 2020
- Discover the beauty of Tuyen Lam Lake in Dalat Vietnam
- Enjoy Vietnam beautiful places through Cao Ky Nhan’s photo album
- Top 7 most beautiful islands in Nha Trang Vietnam
- Vietnam travel destinations for lovers of tranquility?
- Best things to do in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- Vietnam for Solo Vacationers, Why You Ought to Attempt?
- Vietnam: High 10 Should See Locations – Cheapest places to travel in Vietnam
- Best travel destinations in Ho Chi Minh city
- Vietnam Journey – Native Photographer Highlights the Better of the Nation