Boasting elegant cabins and the art of refined 5-star services, Paradise Sails and Paradise Peak will take you on a voyage of discovery across the majestic Ha Long Bay.
According to Paradise Vietnam’s representative, the boutique Paradise Sails and Paradise Peak cruise ships have pioneered high-class entertainment at the heritage site.
Paradise Peak provides eight well-appointed cabins with each covering from 38 square meters featuring a private balcony with a classic wooden design accompanied by personalized amenities like a jacuzzi and separate dining area, as well as butler service.
Other top-end facilities include a gym, outdoor bar and library, offering guests the chance to relax and unwind on their journey through a world wonder.
Staying with the traditional wooden design, the 16 cabins on Paradise Sails feature open sea views for guests to fully experience the magical scene.
The fine dining restaurants on Paradise Sails and Paradise Peak follow the classic theme with exclusive culinary feasts created from the freshest ingredients.
Luxury services on the two vessels are twinned with unmissable itineraries across the world-famous bay, including Sung Sot Cave, Titov Island and Tung Sau Pearl Farm, along with kayaking.
“Safety and quality are paramount at Paradise Vietnam so we invest a lot into maintenance to ensure our guests experience the finest quality in secure surroundings,” a representative said.
Paradise Vietnam has one of the biggest fleets in the bays of Ha Long and Lan Ha, including overnight cruises on Paradise Elegance and Paradise Grand, and day cruises on Paradise Explorer. In 2023, the group intends to launch an international 5-star dining cruise Paradise Delight with a capacity of 360 guests. Not only serving exquisite buffets and set menus, it will offer the first spectacle show on Ha Long Bay, designed by renowned Hoang Nhat Nam.
Contact to book here :
Paradise Vietnam hotels and cruises
Hotline: (+84) 906.099.606 (Viber, Whatsapp, Zalo)
You might also like :
- Vietnam among world’s 12 cheap honeymoon destinations
- Vietnam seeks to make Hue Asian tourist hub
- Enjoy roast pork noodle soup in Hue Vietnam
- Vietnam attracts many tourists for their winter vacation
- HCMC helicopter, Son Doong tours among 20 unique Vietnamese experiences
- Cruise tour through Cambodia, Vietnam among 11 best choices for winter escape
- People hit the streets to enjoy Hanoi autumn
- Rice fields on the Vietnam-China border shimmering yellow in autumn weather
- Vietnamese fans foot big bills for football World Cup tours
- Myanmar carrier begins Yangon-Hanoi service
- Vietnam travel news – Hue to spend $800,000 to renovate abandoned water park
- Da Nang to welcome Indian tourists on first direct flights next month
- 8 best hotels you should stay when visit Vietnam
- The best food for breakfast you can’t miss when visit Saigon Vietnam
- The best things to do in Hai Phong Vietnam 2022
- List of 9 Vietnamese noodle dishes you should try when visit Vietnam
- Travel news 09/2022 – Hanoi told to close coffee shops on ‘train street’
- Travel news 09/2022 – Emerald Cruises to offer Mekong River tours
- Travel news 09/2022 – Vietnam seeks to attract rich Middle Eastern tourists
- Seven aerial shots highlighting Vietnamese countryside