Three Vietnamese parks – Cuc Phuong, Ba Na Hills and Aquatopia – have won prizes at the World Travel Awards for Asia.
The Cuc Phuong National Park won “Asia’s Leading National Park 2022” title, surpassing Nepal’s Chitwan, Japan’s Fuji-Hakone-Izu, Malaysia’s Kinabalu and Taman Negara, Indonesia’s Komodo, and Sri Lanka’s Minneriya. This is its fourth consecutive win since 2019.
Established in 1962, Cuc Phuong is the oldest national park in Vietnam. It spreads over an area of 22,408 hectares in the provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. The park is 120 kilometers to the south of Hanoi.
The dense forests in Cuc Phuong make it a perfect location for researchers, naturalists, conservationists and tourists who can easily get there from Hanoi via National Highway 1A. Towards the end of April and early May, tourists visit the park during the butterfly season, when millions of white butterflies flit around.
Cuc Phuong is also famous for its firefly season, usually between April and August. Millions of fireflies spark the yellow green light that combines with the Milky Way to create a magnificent sight.
Entrance costs VND60,000 ($2.55) for adults, VND20,000 for students, and VND10,000 for children. Admission is free for kids under five.
Ba Na Hills, atop the Chua mountain in Hoa Vang District of Da Nang City, was named Asia’s Leading Theme Park by the World Travel Awards this year.
It opened in 2009.
The Golden Bridge is one of the most famous, and most photogenic structures in the park.
Aquatopia, on Hon Thom Islet of Phu Quoc, won “Asia’s Leading Water Park” this year.
The park has a wide range of zones and games, allowing for both leisurely and adventurous experiences.
Entrance for adults and children costs VND200,000-600,000 and VND150,000-400,000, respectively.
Source: vnexpress.net .
Read more :
- Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai airports in Vietnam to see overcrowding this holiday weekend
- Ha Long, Nha Trang struggle in absence of Chinese, Russian tourists
- Travel news 09/2022 – WorldKings recognizes 6 more culinary records from Vietnam
- List of the best Japanese-style resorts in Vietnam that offer wellness retreats
- Travel news 09/2022 – Hot-air balloons to fly over HCMC during National Day holiday
- List of the best high-end resorts offering rice terrace views in Vietnam
- The unique dishes you should to try when visit Nha Trang Vietnam
- The best things to do in Ha Giang Vietnam
- Discover Hoi An on a luxury jet tour
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam among top 10 destinations for budget-friendly tourists
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam urges passengers to test for Covid before entry to S Korea
- Downtown Saigon street poised to become pedestrian zone boosting nighttime economy
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam needs more preparations to tap Indian market: tourism officials