Ta Xua mountain peak is one of the famous tourist destinations that anyone should try to explore once. If you are a fan of trekking, you should definitely not miss this place. Travelyourway will explore the details of Ta Xua mountain with you as shared below!
1. Where is the Ta Xua mountain?
Talking about the top of Ta Xua mountain, people can’t help but be surprised with the majestic natural scenery here. If you choose a certain place to travel or go backpacking, the suggestion for Ta Xua peak is not bad. Ta Xua Peak is located on the border between two provinces, Yen Bai and Son La. In addition, it is also recognized as one of the highest peaks in Vietnam. If you come here, you will feel the grandeur of nature and enjoy the fresh air of Ta Xua Yen Bai peak.
2. How many meters high is Ta Rua Peak?
How high is Ta Xua? Ta Xua peak is a mountain that is merged into 3 peaks, but in which there is one highest mountain, Ta Xua is 2,865m above sea level. If you are a person who is passionate about traveling and exploring the world around, Ta Xua peak is a place worthy of your time to experience.
Experience trekking Ta Xua Vietnam peak for the first-time
Ta Xua Peak is famous as one of the tourist destinations that attracts many trekking people, especially those who are trekking for the first time. So what is Ta Xua climbing experience? Let’s find out the experiences of climbing Ta Xua mountain right here!
Coming to Ta Xua has made us feel like being in harmony with nature, immersed in the hidden sky and clouds… Going deep into the villages, chatting with the indigenous people, eating meals here … makes us miss this place even more.
To conquer Ta Xua peak, you have to cross more than 100 km from the city to Anti Tra village, Hang Dong commune (Bac Yen), from here the road to the top of the mountain can only walk uphill. Through the forest gate, only going a few tens of meters deep, the canopy of the forest begins to close, the trail gradually increases the slope, making it extremely difficult to walk, there are even sections where the heel of the person in front touches the person’s face. after. The higher you go, the more wind blows, the temperature gradually lowers; All around, only the wild birds could be heard echoing in the ears.
The higher you go, the more the forest on both sides of the road to the top of Ta Rua exudes a charm with large moss carpets covering the path, soil, rocks and from the root to the top of the tree are covered with a dense layer of moss.
The vegetation here is divided into many floors with many large color patches, attracting the eye, the majestic wild place, few people set foot on it, like stepping into a fairy page that I have only ever seen. in the comics. The lower floor is covered with green, yellow, and gray moss, that color is wide or narrow depending on the brightness of the sun. Where the forest leaves do not close the canopy, there is more sunlight, a layer of green ferns is spread. The upper floor is for “parasitic” plants with full of beautiful colors.
When reaching the height of nearly 2,700m, in the middle of the tall, rugged and blue Ta Rua mountain, there are hundreds of years old rough rhododendron trees, flowers racing to bloom in the midst of the vast and vast nature. Falling cotton scattered all over the aisle forming a very charming carpet.
According to many studies, Ta Nua mountain is associated with the name Devil’s Triangle because this area has many high peaks “skyscrapers”, clouds covered all year round. More than 60 years ago, there used to be wartime aircraft. the picture crashed into the mountain. Currently, there are still a few pieces of metal from the wreckage of the plane, many other parts of the plane that people have taken to make agricultural tools.
The route to the top of Ta Xua is famous in the travel world thanks to its enchanting and majestic scenery. Ta Xua Peak is 2,865 m high, bordering two districts of Tram Tau (Yen Bai) and Bac Yen (Son La). Ta Xua captivates every travel-loving soul with its billowing, romantic sea of white clouds among the high mountains.
The road to Ta Nua mountain is extremely dangerous and difficult to go, those who want to trek should choose a group to go together. Every place we go to will be unforgettable memories. Ta Xua – famous as a cloud hunting paradise, has been known by many young people, but this will be a destination that many people will conquer in the near future.
Best season for trekking Ta Xua mountain?
The climate at the top of Ta Xua is very pleasant and it is quite similar to the weather in Da Lat, so travel enthusiasts do not need to worry! The temperature here ranges from 27 to 28 degrees Celsius, so the air is extremely cool. It is worth it for us to pack our bags and go experience.
However, the winter at Ta Xua peak is quite cold, about 3 degrees Celsius, so if you come here in this season, remember to bring more warm clothes to wear, it will be very cold but very interesting. To say what season of the year you should come here, I recommend that you arrange a schedule to go to the top of Ta Xua mountain in the months from January to March, which is very reasonable. Because at this time, the weather is so beautiful and there are many beautiful landscapes so that we can freely check in and live virtual.
Directions to reach Ta Xua Peak from Hanoi
Ta Xua Peak is a place where many people come to visit and explore. However, if you come here to travel, the means of transport I think you should use is motorbikes. Because it is a mountainous area, the roads are quite dangerous and traveling is difficult.
There are many ways for us to know the way to the top of Ta Nua mountain to travel and explore. But with this way, it will help you go up to this place conveniently and the nearest thing is that you can go from Hanoi – Ho Tung Mau street – Son Tay – Trung Ha bridge – Highway 32 – Thu Cuc intersection – turn left to Phu Yen – Highway 37 – Bac Yen – Ta Xua.
What to prepare before climbing Ta Xua mountain?
To have a memorable and wonderful journey, don’t forget to prepare your personal belongings for your trip at Ta Xua peak!
Personal belongings include :
- Identity documents and money: These are indispensable items and it’s really important, so don’t forget. There are a lot of delicious dishes to enjoy and a variety of beautiful souvenirs, so you need to bring money to have fun and enjoy this journey in a more wonderful way! The documents you should bring in case of emergency can be used if necessary.
- Second, the clothes to go to Ta Xua such as clothes, sports shoes, hats, hats, toiletries, skin care products,…: These items are all things you should prepare carefully and fully.
- In addition, you can bring some more items such as: Trekking backpack, Trekking shoes, food, food, drinking water, …. again. The bouncing objects are very useful for you when you go to the top of Ta Xua to explore and challenge yourself with activities such as climbing, walking, …. It will be very important and necessary.
The best check-in locations when coming to Ta Xua – Best things to do in Ta Xua Vietnam
Nature and people in Ta Xua:
Coming to the top of Ta Xua tourism, you will be surprised and surprised with the vast and magnificent landscape and nature of the mountains and forests. At the same time, there are many places for you to visit and check-in for yourself the most “genuine” photos. The nature here is extremely fanciful with the many colors of the forests of chrysanthemums, azaleas, apple trees, … immense. Therefore, we can not only take pictures freely but also enjoy the specialties of the mountains and forests along with fruits bearing the impression of the Northwest mountains and the weather in the spring is also very good. cool, comfortable.
The place to hunt clouds in Ta Xua
If you like to hunt clouds on the top of Ta Xua at dawn is also a good idea. You will feel the image of the fanciful drifting clouds along with the majesty of the mountains and forests at dawn. There is nothing more interesting than the experience of hunting Ta Xua clouds of many people, there are many places where you can go. cloud hunting such as: right at Ta Xua, Xim Vang, Hang Dong, Dinosaur Back, etc.
Ta Xua Milky Way
Cloud hunting in Ta Xua Milky Way is also one of the most interesting places and is very popular with young people. The air is fresh and there are many beautiful scenes, it is an ideal place for those who like to take pictures and check in.
Conquering Ta Xua mountain peak
If you are passionate about conquering high peaks like Ta Xua peak with a team of 2,875m, dare to challenge yourself and experience adventure sports such as mountain climbing, then you should not miss Ta Xua trekking! During the trekking, you should remember to bring food, water and necessary personal tools so that you can have lunch and rest on the spot if necessary.
Visit Ta Xua tea hill – ancient Shan Tuyet
If you come to Ta Xua but do not enjoy Ta Xua tea of the Mong people, you will regret it. Delicious tea flavor and unique smell that cannot be matched anywhere else. If you have the opportunity to go to Ta Xua peak, you should also try it! It’s worth the experience.
This place is located at an altitude of 1,600 meters, this place is precarious in the sky, there is only a very small road left, on both sides is a deep abyss, when stepping through, there are strong winds that can make people go. wobbly, wobbly. This is a place that attracts a lot of tourists to visit and is worth experiencing.
Notes for trekking to the top of Ta Xua
According to the experience that I have trekking Ta Xua quite a few times, here are my tips for those who are new or are planning to travel at Ta Xua peak!
- You should carefully find out the way and the necessary information about the place you want before coming to Ta Xua such as accommodation, travel costs, meals, …. You can ask the people who went before, the locals, the guide for example.
- Carefully check your luggage with your carry-on items to avoid omissions or unexpected situations, and lose inspiration during the experience at Ta Xua peak.
- Because the roads here are quite dangerous and steep, you need to be careful
- In the process of sightseeing and especially exploring and climbing activities when reaching the top of Ta Xua, you should not arbitrarily separate from the group to limit getting lost, it will be very dangerous.
Above is quite complete and detailed information for you to learn more about Ta Xua peak yourself. Hope it will be useful for your experience journey here. And, please share this article with your friends to know about this great check-in place!
You might also like :
- Discover Ta Dung – “Ha Long Bay” miniature in Dak Nong Vietnam
- Travel news – Southeast Asia has no plans to restrict Chinese tourists
- Review Meliá Ho Tram Beach Resort for your trip at Vietnam’s Tet holiday
- 6 interesting tourist destinations in Vietnam for your New Year trip
- Admire Ba Quang’s burning grass hill as beautiful as a movie
- The famous tourist destinations in Phu Quy Island Vietnam you should visit
- Top 10 hottest tourist destinations in Vietnam: Where Have You Been?
- Discover the unique tradition market in Ha Giang Vietnam northern highlands
- Best things to do in Bao Loc Lam Dong Vietnam
- Discover the charm of Hoan Kiem Lake Hanoi Vietnam in autumn colors
- Welcoming Christmas at a cafe filled with Christmas atmosphere in Da Nang Vietnam
- Travel news – Hanoi-Hong Kong flights resumed after 3 years