Bali – the island of temples is one of thousands of islands that make up the republic of Indonesia. Set amidst the world’s most populous Muslim country, this small island is still predominantly Hindu. This is one of the most famous islands in the Indonesian archipelago. The island is home to an ancient culture known for its warm hospitality. This island is a province of Indonesia, about 153 km wide and 112 km high with a total land area of about 5,780 km2.
Dubbed the paradise island, Bali has an undeniable attraction of an island with a long white sandy beach, golden sunshine, blue water like silk; of a unique culture with sacred water temples, ancient temples lying precariously on mountain peaks or jutting out to catch the waves of the sea, immense terraced fields, and towering volcanoes over 3,000 meters, rolling rivers, deep ravines, pristine lakes in the mouths of volcanoes and rainforests teeming with wildlife.
Waking up in the morning in Ubud with mountain scenery, fresh air, literally immersed in nature. Beautiful like a dream! Besides the inherent tenderness, infatuation, in the afternoon watching the sunset on Jimbaran sea and letting your soul follow the waves rolling ashore will bring visitors a feeling of relaxation but strangely light.
Here with is a 5-day road trip itinerary in Bali Indonesia
I follow this schedule very leisurely, have a lot of time to enjoy and experience.
Day 1 : Go to the hotel and the first look
– Buy 3G sim on Klook: ~$6/sim. Pick it up at the airport in Bali.
– Moving from the airport to the hotel: I went to the gate and saw a very large Grab counter. I gave the hotel address, the staff booked it for me.
– Rent a motorbike on Klook : I walk around the center of Kuta: ~ $5/day
This is a very interesting experience, I think everyone should try it. Because it is quite expensive to book a taxi or Grab here, renting a motorbike will be convenient and cheaper. I went with a friend and the motorbike is still running quite well, the road is easy to go. Book motorbike rental on Klook, people will deliver to the right address and time you want, so it’s very convenient. Rent a motorbike without an international driver’s license.
– Dinner at Warung Chef Bagus restaurant: An extremely delicious traditional Indonesian dish. I ordered Combo set B with price 235k Rupiah.
I think this restaurant is very good. The price is also pleasant. Recomment everyone who wants to try a traditional Indonesian meal should visit.
– Drink coffee at the largest Starbucks in Southeast Asia: The Starbucks Dewata Coffee Sanctuary.
This Starbucks is super wide and beautiful. Drink prices are the same as in other countries, not expensive.
Day 2: Nusa Penida Island
I booked on Klook for a day tour to the West of Nusa Penida Island. Joined tour with a basic English speaking driver. Price ~ $38/person
I found this tour very good. Covering everything from cars, train fees, entrance fees, lunch included and the drivers support to take pictures for you. I just need to dress well and find the scenes to get good photos.
This is a multi-person tour but it’s like going on a private tour, very comfortable, no rush at all.
Important attractions on this tour : Kelingking Beach “Dinosaur Back”, Angel Billabong (Angel Slot), Broken Beach, Crystal Bay (beach vs chill dining area on the sea).
At noon: Continue to visit the very rustic Nusa Dua beach, quite deserted and quiet. But thanks to that, the sea still retains the blueness of the water and stretches of fine white sand. In particular, when the tide recedes to reveal colorful coral, the shape attracts many eyes.
In my opinion, visiting Nusa Penida on your own is a bit extreme. Because the points are a bit far from each other, you have to change cars, get on the train, etc., so you have to find out a lot to go. So if you want to be convenient, you should go on the tour.
Day 3: Experience Bulgari Resort Bali – One of the most expensive resorts here.
The room rate here for 1 night is about $1000 or more. So to experience the fake “rich” feeling, I booked on Klook the lunch package and used the infinity pool and the Resort beach. Price $800/person.
I am well taken care of. Professional and extremely gentle staff. 3-course lunch menu, 5-star service. The pool view is super super nice. It’s really worth the experience.
Day 4: Visiting Ubud
On this day, I go a lot, but the places are close to each other, so it’s very convenient to go.
I rented a car on Klook, the driver went to the places I chose for $30. The attractions are chosen by me, so the entrance tickets to the points should be paid by yourself. Here are my destinations:
– UC Silver Gold Jewelry and Museum: free of charge
This is the place where the driver took us over to take pictures, by accident but I really liked it. The architecture here is very unique. You can visit the jewelry artisans’ area. Completely free, everyone can visit without buying.
– Ubud Palace : free
This place used to be the palace of the royal family. The architecture is very beautiful. This place is located right in the center of Ubud. It’s not very large here, so it only takes about 30 minutes to visit and take photos.
– Aloha Ubud Swing: Price 350k Rupiah
In here, there are swings with a view of terraced fields and a view of the forest, bird’s nests, garlands, etc. I find this place to have a beautiful swing view but the price is too expensive. The other miniatures are not very special. If you just like to take pictures of swings, everyone should refer to other cheaper places.
– Cretya Ubud Bali : Entrance ticket 50k Rupiah. It is very beautiful here and there are many photo angles. There is a 3-level swimming pool with a hot tub. There is a swing area and other miniatures, the price is 170k Rupiah. Because I already took pictures of swings on Aloha’s side, I don’t take pictures here anymore.
Eating here is also very cheap. Food and drink prices are around 40-60k Rupiah. If you want to use the pool, you can order food or drink.
‼️ Note that you should go down to the pool area and order food. Like I don’t know if I should have lunch at the restaurant first, then go to the pool, and have to buy water again to take a bath when I get there.
– Tirta Pura Empul : 50k Rupiah/person
I came here at 4 pm, it seems to be closed at 5 pm, so you need to consider the time.
Entering this temple is mandatory to wear a Sarong whether people wear long or short skirts. This sarong is free.
There is an interesting activity here, “Baptism in the Purification Pool”, under the “Holy Fountain”. To participate in this activity, everyone must rent a Sarong for a private bath, the price is 10k Rupiah. Wrap yourself up and go to the temple to take a bath. The water is so cool.
All Photos by TrucQuynh Junmi. You can follow her at here !
Day 5: Going home
I booked a shuttle bus from Ubud to the Airport on Klook, the price is about $10/car. Cheaper than booking a taxi or Grab.
My total cost for this trip was over 500$, but it was well worth it and I had a really nice experience here.
Here are my notes:
– Balinese people are extremely friendly and cute. This is what impressed me the most in Bali.
– Remember to bring the power socket for the round hole.
– Remember to ride on the left when driving a motorbike
– Klook has a lot of interesting and convenient things for Bali travel
– Book vouchers on Klook, they will often contact you via Whatsapp, so don’t worry about contacting
– Should stay in Ubud for 2-3 days
– Wear clothes with a beautiful back design. Because Bali’s back is the most beautiful
– Should carry a lot of swimwear
– When going to Nusa Island, get on the boat in quite high water, so you should wear short clothes so you don’t get wet
– Going to the island should bring 2-3 sets to change. There is a place to change clothes
You might also like :
- Travel news – Indonesia issues 10-year visas in Bali to visitors if eligible
- Prime things to do in Bali – Insider Suggestions for Your Subsequent Go to
- Discover Hoi An on a luxury jet tour
- Travel news 08/2022 – Ninh Binh among 12 coolest Asian filming locations: US travel magazine
- Travel news 08/2022 – Phu Quoc, Con Dao among Southeast Asia’s 10 most beautiful islands
- Travel News 07/2022 – Indonesia’s new Digital Nomad Visa now allows travellers to live tax-free
- Phu Quoc among world’s 25 best islands by readers of US magazine
- Review the best Da Nang hotels offer aerial views from the poolside
- The famous tourist destinations in Phu Quy Island Vietnam you should visit
- Top 10 hottest tourist destinations in Vietnam: Where Have You Been?
- Discover the unique tradition market in Ha Giang Vietnam northern highlands
- Best things to do in Bao Loc Lam Dong Vietnam
- Travel news for this week : UAE’s five-year multiple-entry tourist visa expansion and Indians to get UK visa in 15 days, says British High Commissioner to India
- Discover the charm of Hoan Kiem Lake Hanoi Vietnam in autumn colors
- Travel news – Thailand eyes return of Chinese tourists during Lunar New Year holiday
- Travel news – Sri Lanka waives off COVID-19 restrictions for foreign visitors
Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your website in web explorer, may check this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large component of people will miss your great writing because of this problem.
It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.