As per the latest development, foreign travellers who are planning to visit the country of Japan will be required to have medical insurance, wear masks and also be chaperoned throughout their stay.
The news was shared by the government as it plans to reopen the country to tourism after a gap of 2 years.
As per the reports, the first phase of reopening will start on June 19 and referring to this, Japan Tourism Agency (JTA) stated that the travel guides accompanying visitors should ensure that the visitors should be wearing masks at all times.
The guidelines from JTA also mentioned that tour guides should remind tourists of necessary infection prevention measures which include wearing masks at all times and should be reminded at each store of the tour.
Visitors on the other hand should ensure that they wear masks at all times when travelling outside and also should wear them during conversing with people in close proximity.
Japan Prime Minister Fumio Kishida has pledged to ensure that border measures will be brought into line with other wealthy nations. As many other countries are reopening borders for foreign travellers
If reports go by, the government of Japan Government recently relaxed mask guidance for citizens
Japan also conducted ‘test tours’ of groups consisting of around 50 people last month, who mostly traveled agents and post this the first phase of reopening of the country was implemented.
Source : macrotraveller blog
Read more :
- Swap the big city for scenic views on these 5 top day trips from Tokyo in 2022
- Japan to cover half of the travel expenses
- Discover Ogasawara Islands – Beautiful islands in Japan
- Koyasan Japan Guide – Top things to do in Koyasan Japan
- Discovering Tokyo DisneyLand
- How you can purchase Tickets at Tokyo DisneyLand and DisneySea in Japan
- Gastronomical expertise at Swissotel Nankai Osaka, Japan
- Tokyo Disneyland Review Part 1 – Best Things To Do In Tokyo Disneyland
- Tokyo Disneyland Review Part 2 – What To Do In Tokyo Disneyland
- An ideal Keep at Mercure Tokyo Ginza within the upscale locality of Japan
- Go to HEP 5 Ferris wheel in OSaka
- Go to to Meiji Shrine in Tokyo, Japan
- Robotic Restaurant Present, Tokyo
- Go to to Umeda Sky Constructing and Floating Backyard Observatory in Osaka, Japan
- Go to to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Japan
- Osaka Citadel and Museum in Japan
- Exploring Nijubashi Bridge in Tokyo, Japan
- Fashionable Keep at Resort Tavinos Hamamatsucho in Tokyo, Japan
- Things to do in Kyoto Japan
- Things to do in Tokyo Japan
- Best things to do in Osaka Japan
- The right way to get probably the most out of a visit to Japan
- 33 best things to do in Tokyo – Should-See Sights for First Timers
- Japan: the Final Journey Information