Without booking a cruise, six coffee shops allow you to take a panoramic view of world heritage site Ha Long Bay with limestone karst mountains rising out of the waters.
1988 Coffee & Bar, on the top floor of the 1988 building in Bach Dang Ward, Ha Long Town, is famous for offering panoramic views of Ha Long Bay, which catapulted to global fame following its recognition as a UNESCO natural world heritage in 1994.
Designed in a distinctive European-style blue with a spacious interior overlooking the sea, the cafe is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., serving guests coffee, cold brews, juices, ice cream and sweet cakes.
Address: BT01 Hon Cap Be residential area
Located on the 10th floor of Halong Telecommunication Building, Rooftop Cafe & Bar has two separate areas: an inner lounge for those with a passion for live music and DJs and the outer lounge, for enjoying the breathtaking view of Ha Long Bay while sipping a cocktail.
The cafe is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Address: No. 1 April 25 Street
Gio Coffee has two floors, with the rooftop area providing a panoramic view of iconic tourist attractions like Sun Wheel Ha Long, which employs 64 cabins that can carry 384 passengers at a capacity of 1,200 passengers per hour, Bai Chay Bridge and Ha Long Bay.
The cafe is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., serving coffee, yogurt, smoothies, sweet cakes, spicy crispy corn and spicy chicken floss with lime leaves.
Address: 55 Dang Ba Hat Street
Situated on the 16th floor of Royal Lotus Ha Long on Hung Thang Street, Sky Bar is the most popular address in Ha Long to capture the vibrant nightlife scene of the tourist town.
The bar has both indoor and outdoor spaces surrounded by green trees. From the rooftop, visitors can admire the beauty of Ha Long Bay and the entire Bai Chay tourism area from above.
Open from 4 p.m. until midnight, it serves coffee, cocktails and beer.
Freshie Food & Drinks cafe on Tran Quoc Nghien Street has an outdoor space with a direct view of Ha Long Bay where guests can view tourist ships cruising among vegetation-covered islets and limestone cliffs.
Its architecture takes inspiration from houses on Santorini in the Aegean Sea, about 200 kilometers southeast of the Greek mainland, with white painted walls, blue doors, stone-paved floors and brilliant pink bougainvillea.
The cafe is open until 11 p.m., treating guests with coffee, smoothies, yogurt, salads and brown rice.
Old Town Cafe near Vincom Ha Long shopping center is designed like a European castle.
Surrounded by green trees, the cafe has both indoor and outdoor spaces.
The second floor of the cafe is highly favored by guests who can admire the beauty of the world heritage bay.
The cafe is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Address: No. 10 Tran Quoc Nghien Street Ha Long
Read more :
- Travel news 07/2022 – Teenage pilot on solo world flight record attempt lands in Da Nang
- Travel news 07/2022 – Vietnam lags behind Southeast Asian neighbors in tourism recovery
- Travel news 07/2022 – Da Lat to welcome first international flight after over two years
- Travel news 07/2022 – Saigon tourist hotspots begin to sizzle again
- 5 resorts allow easy access to Ha Long Bay in Vietnam
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam cuisine gets world’s 10 best billing
- Review the best Da Nang hotels offer aerial views from the poolside
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietjet airline to start 9 services from Vietnam tourism hubs to India
- Travel News 07/2022 – Travel Vietnam tourism remains focused on 5 million foreign arrivals
- 10 best Vietnamese restaurants you can’t miss selected by US magazine
- Top 10 best restaurants you should try when vitsit Vietnam 2022
- Phu Quoc among world’s 25 best islands by readers of US magazine
- Travel News 07/2022 – Central Vietnam enjoys post-Covid tourism boom