Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia has announced the resumption of direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Nha Trang and Da Lat this week.
There will be two weekly flights on each sector, with fares costing RM179 (US$40.50).
They had been suspended in April 2020 following the Covid outbreak.
Riad Asmat, CEO of AirAsia Malaysia, said on the airline’s website that travel demand to Vietnam has picked up following the lifting of Covid restrictions, and the resumption of commercial flights is expected to support economic recovery in the two countries.
Vietnam has lifted most Covid restrictions except travel insurance for foreign tourists and targets five million arrivals this year, around 30 percent of the number in 2019 before the pandemic.
Source : vnexpress.net
Read more :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam Airlines resumes flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Jakarta
- Travel News 07/2022 – Three major Vietnamese cities among top Southeast Asian destinations
- A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
- he female traveller who took sexy photos in Hoi An Vietnam apologized and removed them from Facebook
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 03 2022 – Vietnam scraps all quarantine requirements for international travellers
- Phu Quoc Scuba Diving – The best tips for newbies