The list released by the American magazine late last month, based on votes collected from readers around the world between January and April this year, ranks Da Nang, Hanoi and HCMC in third, fifth and eighth place, respectively.
Bangkok, boasting great hotels, delicious food and a bustling nightlife, topped the list.
Vietnam’s Phu Quoc and Con Dao were ranked fourth and 10th in the “Best Islands in Southeast Asia” category. Thailand’s Phuket topped this list with riders citing plenty of unique accommodations, outdoor activities and attractions to explore.
Vietnam’s General Statistics Office (GSO) says the country welcomed 602,000 foreign arrivals in the first half of this year, around 7 percent of the pre-pandemic level in 2019.
The country targets receiving five million foreign tourists this year, around 30 percent of 2019 figure.
Source : vnexpress.net
Read more :
- A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
- The female traveller who took sexy photos in Hoi An Vietnam apologized and removed them from Facebook
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 03 2022 – Vietnam scraps all quarantine requirements for international travellers
- Phu Quoc Scuba Diving – The best tips for newbies
- Discover interesting things inside Dalat Clay Tunnel
- Solo travel experience in Ly Son Island Vietnam 2020
- Discover Be Island in Ly Son Vietnam 2020
- Discover the beauty of Tuyen Lam Lake in Dalat Vietnam
- Top 7 most beautiful islands in Nha Trang Vietnam
- High 7 best things to Do in Hoi An, Vietnam