If you have been wishing to visit Vietnam for a long time, there is good news for you. You can now book tickets to Vietnam at prices as low as INR 26! Yes, you read that right. Vietjet is offering this lifetime opportunity to its customers. This offer is valid on all domestic and international routes operated by the airline for 7 days starting from July 7. The time frame to travel starts from March 26, 2023.
As per the reports, the airlines to celebrate the double 7/7 day in July, started a week-long discount. There are 777777 flights, in which passengers can start booking their tickets from just INR 26. These special tickets will be valid on all domestic and international bookings that are departing from and arriving in Vietnam. Indian travellers can book tickets to Vietnam from Mumbai and Delhi to Vietnam’s capital Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Quoc, and Hanoi.
Meanwhile the airline also launched five new international routes connecting Vietnam’s popular coastal city Da Nang, to Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Ahmedabad. Da Nang is a French colonial port, it’s famed for its sandy beaches, pagodas, Bà Nà hills, and Buddhist shrines. Reports suggest that Vietjet’s flights to and from the new international routes will start from the third quarter of 2022.
Source : indiatimes
Read more :
- Travel News 07/2022 – India-Nepal bus services resume after a hiatus of 2 years
- Travel News 06/2022 – Auli in Uttarkhand to be developed into a global winter tourist destination
- India to roll out e-passports for hassle-free journeys
- How to make a Road Trip plan – The Aesthetics of Route Planning
- Travel News 06/2022 – This Indian cruise ship is set to embark on a longest journey
- What Places to Visit in Mumbai ?
- Travel News 06/2021 – Char Dham Pilgrims to get insurance coverage of INR 1 Lakh
- Travel News 06/2021 – Health check-ups necessary for Char Dham Yatra according to recent rules
- Travel News 06/2022 – Schengen visa approval to be expected longer than normal waiting time
- Travel News 06/2021 – Masks mandatory in flights and airports in India
- Travel News 06/2021 – Tourists will soon be able to take direct helicopter service to Amarnath
- 48-hour acclimatising mandatory for travellers visiting Ladakh