Vietnam Airlines has resumed its HCMC-Jakarta service after the Indonesian government lifted most Covid-19 restrictions for foreign visitors.
There are three weekly flights on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, but the carrier plans to go back to its pre-pandemic frequency of seven flights a week by the end of this year.
A one-way ticket on the route costs from VND7.35 million (US$314).
Indonesia has removed quarantine and Covid testing requirements in a bid to revive its tourism industry.
In April Vietjet Air had restarted its service between HCMC and Bali in Indonesia.
Read more :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Three major Vietnamese cities among top Southeast Asian destinations
- A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 04-2022 Looking for a sexy female traveler in Hoi An Ancient Town
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 03 2022 – Vietnam scraps all quarantine requirements for international travellers
- Phu Quoc Scuba Diving – The best tips for newbies
- Discover interesting things inside Dalat Clay Tunnel