Vietnam plans to resume direct flights between beach resort town Cam Ranh and Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities in Kazakhstan in September.
There would be two to three weekly flights on each of the routes, Kazinform news agency reported.
Flights were suspended in March 2020 soon after the Covid-19 pandemic began.
Cam Ranh, around 45 kilometers from Nha Trang, is famous for its white sandy beaches and high-end resorts.
Vietnam has been allowing quarantine-free entry since March 15 and also scrapped Covid testing requirements.
Read more :
- Travel news 08/2022 – World Travel Awards to host gala in Ho Chi Minh City in September
- Travel news 08/2022 – South Koreans give Vietnam tourism post-Covid boost
- Travel news 08/2022 – Da Lat eyes new night market, pedestrians-only street to attract tourists
- Travel news 08/2022 – Canadian band The Moffatts to promote Vietnam’s charms pro bono
- Discover paddy fields in northern valley with golden hue as harvest season comes
- Sapa Vietnam travel guide – The best things to do in Sapa 2022
- Vietnam Travel News 08/2022 – Vietjet Expands further operations from India to Vietnam
- Vietnam travel news 08/2022 – Only 40 pct of international air routes have resumed: official
- Travel news 08/2022 – Ninh Binh among 12 coolest Asian filming locations: US travel magazine