In February I hired a camper van and headed out on the adventure top of my Australian bucket list – a Great Ocean Road road trip.
I have to admit the weather was rather all over the place during the 5 days we were on the road. One day was glorious sunshine, the next fog and endless rain (just being real) but what I want to say is that regardless, we had the adventure of an absolute life time.
You can see a breakdown of our trip including everything we did, visited and ate during our Great Ocean Road road trip in this blog post.
I have been lucky enough to visit Australia 4 times now so if you’re in the middle of planning your big trip down under – I have a million travel guides, road trip itineraries and money saving posts here on my blog.
I’ve popped a few here that may be of interest to you…
See more other videos about Melbourne Australia :
Author : Mollie from wheresmollie.com
Read more :
- The best travel tips for you to Fraser Island Australia in 2022
- A 10-day Tasmania road trip itinerary in 2022
- The best places to vitsit in South Australia 2022
- The best places to visit in Wellington New Zealand in 2022
- The best things to do in Margaret River and the South West Australia 2022
- Australia to remain closed for International tourists till 2022
- Australia road trip 2022 : A 9-day West Coast Australia, Exmouth to Perth
- Top things to do in Perth, Western Australia 2022
- Best places to visit Western Australia