In February I hired a camper van and headed out on the adventure top of my Australian bucket list – a Great Ocean Road road trip.
I have to admit the weather was rather all over the place during the 5 days we were on the road. One day was glorious sunshine, the next fog and endless rain (just being real) but what I want to say is that regardless, we had the adventure of an absolute life time.
You can see a breakdown of our trip including everything we did, visited and ate during our Great Ocean Road road trip in this blog post.
I have been lucky enough to visit Australia 4 times now so if you’re in the middle of planning your big trip down under – I have a million travel guides, road trip itineraries and money saving posts here on my blog.
I’ve popped a few here that may be of interest to you…
See more other videos about Melbourne Australia :
Author : Mollie from wheresmollie.com
Read more :
- The best travel tips for you to Fraser Island Australia in 2022
- A 10-day Tasmania road trip itinerary in 2022
- The best places to vitsit in South Australia 2022
- The best places to visit in Wellington New Zealand in 2022
- The best things to do in Margaret River and the South West Australia 2022
- Australia to remain closed for International tourists till 2022
- Australia road trip 2022 : A 9-day West Coast Australia, Exmouth to Perth
- Top things to do in Perth, Western Australia 2022
- Best places to visit Western Australia
Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
You are a very intelligent person!