U.K.-based cruise line Emerald Cruises has announced their tour itineraries for 2023 and 2024, enabling tourists to discover Southeast Asia, including Vietnam’s Mekong Delta.
For an 8-day tour, the cruise departs from Ho Chi Minh City before visiting small communities in the Mekong Delta where tourists will explore the ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le who inspired Marguerite Duras’ famous novel “L’Amant” (“The Lover”), and will visit a scarf weaving factory.
The journey also allows visitors to drop by the Killing Fields & Tuel Sleng Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh before traveling to the Oudong Temple.
The tour scheduled to depart on August 26 next year costs from $1,694 per person.
For a 19-day itinerary that is scheduled to depart from Hanoi on August 19 next year, visitors would cruise the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in a traditional junk boat before heading to HCMC and embarking on a river cruise along the Mekong River to visit the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s rice bowl and aquaculture hub.
The journey that ends in Cambodia’s Siem Reap, costs from $4,503 per person.
For a 15-day journey scheduled to depart on August 23, 2024, visitors will embark on a luxury cruise from Siem Reap along the Mekong River to visit flower villages and small communities in the Mekong Delta before finishing the journey in HCMC, the cruise line said on its website.
The tour also allows visitors to navigate Phnom Penh by tuk-tuk, receive a blessing from a Buddhist monk and take their seat at Cambodia’s world-famous Phare circus. Prices start from $3,568 per person.
Each river tour are able to accommodate a maximum of 84 guests.
Last year, Vietnam was named Asia’s best river cruise destination by World Cruise Awards, the most prestigious prize in the global cruise tourism industry.
Vietnam has a dense river network containing 2,360 rivers with a total length of more than 10 kilometers (6.2 miles).
Source: vnexpress.net .
Read more :
- Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai airports in Vietnam to see overcrowding this holiday weekend
- Ha Long, Nha Trang struggle in absence of Chinese, Russian tourists
- Travel news 09/2022 – WorldKings recognizes 6 more culinary records from Vietnam
- List of the best Japanese-style resorts in Vietnam that offer wellness retreats
- Travel news 09/2022 – Hot-air balloons to fly over HCMC during National Day holiday
- List of the best high-end resorts offering rice terrace views in Vietnam
- The unique dishes you should to try when visit Nha Trang Vietnam
- The best things to do in Ha Giang Vietnam
- Discover Hoi An on a luxury jet tour
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam among top 10 destinations for budget-friendly tourists
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam urges passengers to test for Covid before entry to S Korea
- Downtown Saigon street poised to become pedestrian zone boosting nighttime economy
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam needs more preparations to tap Indian market: tourism officials
The crux of your writing while sounding agreeable in the beginning, did not really sit very well with me after some time. Someplace within the sentences you were able to make me a believer unfortunately just for a short while. I nevertheless have a problem with your jumps in assumptions and you might do nicely to help fill in all those breaks. In the event that you can accomplish that, I will definitely end up being impressed.