Are you looking for an exciting road trip to Moc Chau, Vietnam in 2022. Hopefully this article will help you get more information for your reference and will have great moments when traveling in Moc Chau Vietnam.
Where is Moc Chau?
Moc Chau is a district located in the southeast of Son La province. To the east, it borders Van Ho district, to the south with Laos’ Huaphanh province, to the north with Phu Yen district, to the west with Yen Chau district. Located in the Northwest of the country, the weather here is extremely cool and pleasant, so Moc Chau tourists can visit here at any time of the year. The distance from Hanoi city to Moc Chau Son La is about 208km. This is considered a fairly long distance for those who want to travel by motorbike. However, depending on your destinations, this distance may also be shortened during your travel.
My team has 7 people, departing from Hanoi at 7am, went by Limousine bus Xuan Trang, return fare 500,000 vnd/person. Come to Moc Chau, we continue to rent motorbikes at the homestay. The rental price for Manual Transmission Motorcycle is 150,000 VND, and Automatic Transmission Motorcycle is 200,000 VND.
Where to stay in Moc Chau ?
We stayed at Du Lac Le Chalet homestay, the room was quite nice and clean. We rent 2 rooms for 7 people. Price: 3,000,000vnd/room, including extra charge for extra person.
Other post maybe useful for your …
- Discover the beauty of Tuyen Lam Lake in Dalat Vietnam
- Top beautiful places you must to visit in Danang Vietnam 2020
- Enjoy Vietnam beautiful places through Cao Ky Nhan’s photo album
- Top 7 most beautiful islands in Nha Trang Vietnam
- Discover the beauty of My Khe beach in Da Nang Vietnam 2020
- Best things to do in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- High 7 best things to Do in Hoi An, Vietnam
- Best travel destinations in Ho Chi Minh city
What to eat and drink in Moc Chau ?
Personally, I find myself around my home with quite a few places to eat, so everyone actively grabs a lot of food. The whole trip of my team mainly ate noodles 😱. Dinner we can order hot pot at Ken BBQ Moc Chau restaurant with 600,000 VND/7person. My team feels quite cheap and tasty ( eating noodles is boring and we finally get to eat meat 😄)
What to do in Moc Chau Vietnam ?
Let’s see A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
Morning: Hanoi – Moc Chau
Our team arrived in Moc Chau at 11: 30. Because of the checkin at 14: 00, we went to rent dresses at Duyen Cao’s shop, 600m from home, many beautiful dresses, beautiful and friendly bosses.
Afternoon : Ban Ang Pine Forest & Ba Ka Plum Valley
• At 15: 30 we go through the native pine forest, 3km from our home. Fare: 50k/person
• 17:00 Ba Ka Plum Valley. It’s 20km from homestay. The fare is 30k/person. We visited the first plum garden, plums on trees are still quite green, a little disappointed.
On the way went back to homestay my motobike had a tire puncture, my friend’s one ran out of gas 😰.
Morning: Le Chalet Du Lac – Chieng Khoa waterfall
- 7: 30 AM: Chieng Khoa Waterfall is quite 30km from our homestay, we move about more than 1 hour. It was quite hot that day (You should bring more water, climbing to the last floor of the waterfall is quite tiring), the waterfall is flowing, I dare not go near the waterfall because of fear.
- At 10: 00 AM : we go home to check out in time
Afternoon: Moc Chau – Hanoi
- We return to Hanoi before dark
Summary of all costs:
- Transportation: 650,000 VND (round-trip ticket + motorbike+ petrol)
- Homestay: 430,000 VND
- Dining+ sightseeing ticket + skirt rental + additional ~ 650,000VND
Total: 1700,000 VND/person
Although this time, our team goes to quite a few places, has not experienced all places in Moc Chau, but each location is memorable and worth experiencing ♥️
You can view more photos/videos of this trip in :
- IG: fang_ozz
- Tiktok: min_ozz
Author : Lan Phuong FB: https://www.facebook.com/phuonghou
Read more :
- The female traveller who took sexy photos in Hoi An Vietnam apologized and removed them from Facebook
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022
- Phu Quoc Scuba Diving – The best tips for newbies
- Discover interesting things inside Dalat Clay Tunnel
- Solo travel experience in Ly Son Island Vietnam 2020
- Discover Be Island in Ly Son Vietnam 2020