The Uttarakhand state government has planned to connect 17 tourist spots near the Kumaon region which is a hill station in Manaskhand Circuit for the next 5 days.
The places which will be connected as a project include, Kainchi Dham, Jageshwar temple, Mukteshwar, Golu Devta temple, and Purnagiri temple.
Referring to this, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Pushkar Singh Dhami stated that the government has made elaborate plans to connect the Kumaon region which has a lot of potential and scenic locations along with religious importance.
With this, better road connectivity would also be extended to such locations.
As a pilot project, the government will start by developing a parking area near Kainchi Dham, followed by other locations.
The Chief Minister also added that many devotees from India and abroad come to visit the Kainchi Dham of Baba Neem Karoli, hence, developing this circuit will facilitate tourists to visit several places at one go.
Earlier, under the 13 Districts, 13 New Tourist Destinations scheme, the government identified Munisyari in Pithoragarh district, Kausani in Bageshwar, Katarmal in Almora, and Muketeshwar in Nainital, Lohaghat in Champawat and Parag Farm of Udham Singh Nagar. Also, infrastructure work in all the said locations has been carried out under different themes.
Tourism minister Satpal Maharaj has stated that the department has identified several locations in six districts of the Kumaon region in a bid to promote tourism.
Source : macrotraveller blog
Read more :
- India travel news 06/2022 – India-Bangladesh Mitali express to start service from June 01
- Chennai to host much awaited Dinosaur Festival from June
- Jammu Heritage Festival organised to promote tourism in 2022
- India Road Trip 2022 from Mumbai – We Are Losing Our Beautiful Drives
- India Travel News 05/2022 Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train to start from June 21.
- Travel news 05/2021 IGI Airport, Delhi has been ranked the world’s second busiest airport
- Travel news 05/2022 India Government to review easing of travel restrictions amid the rise of Omicron
- Travel news 05/2022-Foundation of India’s Longest Highway laid down by PM Modi
- Travel news 04/2022 : Soon, a bullet train to run between Ayodhya and Delhi
- India removes all quarantine and testing for vaccinated travelers.