Known as the misty town, Sapa attracts holidaymakers with its majestic natural scenery and pleasantly cool temperate climate. Therefore, Sapa is the favorite place to hide and hide from the heat all year round.
As a highland district of Lao Cai province, Sapa is located on a mountain ridge 1,500-1,600 meters above sea level, between the two mountain ranges of Hoang Lien Son and Con Voi range in the northwest direction. This special terrain gives Sapa an advantage: In one day, you will enjoy the climate of 4 seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Every season of the year, Sapa is dressed in a very distinctive scene.
Harmonizing natural beauty and unique ethnic culture, Sapa becomes a suitable tourist destination for all subjects, whether you are an adventurous traveler, or looking for a peaceful vacation trip. While Hanoi is 39-40 degrees this season, Sapa is only about 15-20 degrees, so don’t hesitate to escape to Sapa for the weekend to avoid the sun.
Let’s see A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
We started to travel from My Dinh bus station, Hanoi. We chose to take the Ha Son Hai Van Shuttle Bus, after sleeping for 6 hours, I was in Sapa. To go around and see the sights in Sapa you can rent self-driving motorbikes or taxi for convenient transportation.
Where to stay
We chose to stay at Nam Duong Hotel, the cheap room is located right in the center of town, next to the square and the church, with a view of the mountain cloud and Sun Plaza. The staff is enthusiastic and convenient to get around.
Map of Sapa
What to Eat and Drink in Sapa
First mention the Hotpot at L’galaxie at the 3rd floor of Sun plaza mall, right in the center, extremely fresh food that serves enthusiastically. The hotpot here can eat FREE vegetables to get as many vegetables as you want. Fresh vegetables are many varieties, dishes are equally diverse: chicken, sturgeon, clams, shrimp,etc. It’s more than 100,000 per person to eat and be full.
Nam Duong Restaurant: this restaurant together with the hotel we stay, has a delicious fish salad, tasty food to prepare rice at home. Stay and Eating at the same hotel is too convenient. 😂
The best places to visit in Sapa
1. Sapa Square.
2. Sapa Stone Church
3. Sun Plaza
4. Sapa museum
5. Muong Hoa ship to the top of Fanxipan mountain
6. Fanxipan Peak Cloud Hunting Place
7. Renting national costumes in Cat Cat village
8. Utopia Eco Lodge: Lao Chai- Ta Van
9. Sun Plaza Sapa 10th Floor Cafe: Absinthe Coffee and Bar
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
- The female traveller who took sexy photos in Hoi An Vietnam apologized and removed them from Facebook
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022
- Phu Quoc Scuba Diving – The best tips for newbies
- Discover interesting things inside Dalat Clay Tunnel
- Solo travel experience in Ly Son Island Vietnam 2020
- Discover Be Island in Ly Son Vietnam 2020
- Discover the beauty of Tuyen Lam Lake in Dalat Vietnam
- Top beautiful places you must to visit in Danang Vietnam 2020
- Enjoy Vietnam beautiful places through Cao Ky Nhan’s photo album
- Top 7 most beautiful islands in Nha Trang Vietnam
- Vietnam travel destinations for lovers of tranquility?
- Discover the beauty of My Khe beach in Da Nang Vietnam 2020
- Best things to do in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- Vietnam for Solo Vacationers, Why You Ought to Attempt?
- Vietnam: High 10 Should See Locations – Cheapest places to travel in Vietnam
- High 7 best things to Do in Hoi An, Vietnam
- Best travel destinations in Ho Chi Minh city
- Vietnam Journey – Native Photographer Highlights the Better of the Nation