Four Da Nang hotels have grabbed tourists’ attention with infinity swimming pools built on the rooftop that allow guests an aerial appreciation of the city’s landmarks.
Danang Golden Bay overlooking Thuan Phuoc Bridge is one of the few gold-plated hotels in Vietnam. The hotel, around seven kilometers from Da Nang International Airport, has 949 rooms and suites that glitter with 24-karat gold-plated fittings. Another glittering highlight of the hotel is the world’s highest and largest 24K golden infinity pool on the 29th floor.
Recognized by the World Records Union (Worldkings) as the “tallest and largest” infinity pool, it offers panoramic views of Da Nang’s seas and mountains as well as the Tien Sa Port. It also looks over the Hoang Sa (Paracel) Islands in the East Sea. A night’s stay at this hotel costs from VND2 million ($85.87) per person.
Haian Beach Hotel & Spa on Vo Nguyen Giap Street, one of the city’s busiest promenades, is just a few steps from the My Khe beach, which was voted as one of Asia’s most beautiful by Forbes magazine. The hotel has 21 floors with 212 rooms and suites overlooking the beach.
Its rooftop swimming pool overlooks the beach. Guests can even order a “floating breakfast,” a concept that originated in the beautiful island of Bali in Indonesia. A night’s stay at this hotel costs from VND1.6 million.
Da Nang Mikazuki Resorts and Spa on Nguyen Tat Thanh Street in Lien Chieu District is built on an area of 13 hectares. The resort carries a distinct touch of Japanese architecture and other features like the miniature green garden in the shape of Fuji Mountain at its entrance.
The resort has an outdoor swimming pool on the 22nd floor that allows visitors to admire the entire Da Nang Bay. It also has 294 beach-view rooms. Prices start from VND3.7 million a night.
Located on Vo Nguyen Giap Street near the East Sea Park, the 24-storied A La Carte hotel has 119 rooms overlooking My Khe beach.
It has an L-shaped swimming pool on the 24th floor that offers great views of the beach and mountains. A night’s stay at this hotel costs from VND1.7 million per person.
You might also like :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietjet airline to start 9 services from Vietnam tourism hubs to India
- Travel News 07/2022 – Travel Vietnam tourism remains focused on 5 million foreign arrivals
- 10 best Vietnamese restaurants you can’t miss selected by US magazine
- Top 10 best restaurants you should try when vitsit Vietnam 2022
- Phu Quoc among world’s 25 best islands by readers of US magazine
- Travel News 07/2022 – Central Vietnam enjoys post-Covid tourism boom
- Top 10 best bars in Vietnam you can’t miss 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam leads H1 tourist arrivals in Cambodia
- Discover the taste of rural life in the North of Vietnam at homestays in Ninh Binh
- Discover a green journey across Vietnam through photo journal solo trip
- Top 10 best beach resorts in Vietnam selected by US readers
- Travel News 07/2022 – American travel firms pledge to bring tourists to Phu Quoc