Nguyen Thanh Tuan and Nguyen Phuoc Duy decided to collect the emerald landscapes of Vietnam into a photo journal of their trips across the country.
Tuan and Duy grew famous among travel enthusiasts through their photo journal while traveling across Vietnam since 2014. Duy said that on most of the trips, he is always attracted to places with plenty of trees. In this photo, he poses at the marvelous Su Phi waterfall in the vast green forest of Thong Nguyen Commune, Hoang Su Phi District, Ha Giang Province in northern Vietnam.
The landscape of a pristine bamboo forest in Mu Cang Chai Town, Yen Bai, also in the northern highlands, with the green color of hundreds of thousands of bamboo trees looks just like the setting for a martial arts movie.
The Long Coc Tea Hill, Tan Son District, Phu Tho Province near Hanoi is called Ha Long Bay on the mountains due to its shape.
A purple and green flower field in Binh Xuyen District, Vinh Phuc Province near Hanoi. In this photo journal, the emerald theme was chosen by the two photographers because the fresh green color of nature can bring a comfortable feeling to anyone.
Among the destinations, Cuc Phuong National Park cannot be skipped. The national park spands across three northern provinces of Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa and Hoa Binh. In addition to the green space, tourists visiting in April or May can experienced scores of butterflies descending on the national park.
In Da Nang, the two photographers visited an 800-year-old banyan tree on the Son Tra peninsula. The banyan tree is 22 m high and has many sub-trunks. It is the first heritage tree of Da Nang.
Thanh Tuan poses next to an old brick kiln in the middle of the vast rice fields in Duy Vinh Commune, Duy Xuyen District, not far from Hoi An in Quang Nam Province. In early 2020, a local bought the brick kiln, renovated it and developed a farm tourism site in the area.
A steppe near Masara Hill in Ta Nang Commune, Duc Trong District, 80 kilometers from hill resort town Da Lat is a favorite camping destination. “It feels great to be standing in the middle of the steppe in cold weather. Camping to stargaze at night and watching the dawn comes is an unforgettable experience,” Tuan said.
A rubber tree forest in Tay Ninh Province that borders Cambodia with lush green and peaceful surroundings.
Fields of chives in Hon Do, Ninh Thuan Province in the south central. Hon Do is an attraction in My Hiep Village, Nhon Hai Commune, Ninh Hai District with forests and green mossy rocks.
The purple crape myrtles forest on Tau Mountain, Tuy Phong District, Binh Thuan Province after summer rain.
On the journey, the two visited Chim Islet in Tuan’s hometown, Tra Vinh Province in the Mekong Delta. It is also known for its aquaculture and clean agricultural production.
Photos by Nguyen Thanh Tuan and Nguyen Phuoc Duy.
Read more :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Covid cloud turbulence as Vietnam seeks links to key tourism markets
- Travel News 07/2022 – Aviation regulator eyes $1 bln upgrade for Cam Ranh airport
- Chill out in summer, camp at a waterfall near Hanoi
- Travel News 07/2022 – Siem Reap-Da Nang air service resumes after 2 years
- Travel News 07/2022 – AirAsia to restart flights from Kuala Lumpur to Vietnam tourist towns
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam Airlines resumes flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Jakarta
- Travel News 07/2022 – Three major Vietnamese cities among top Southeast Asian destinations
- A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022