Antara Luxury Cruises is planning to embark on its longest journey. Said to be started in December 2022, this will be a 51-day journey aboard the company’s Antara Ganga Vilas ship that will pass through the Ganges and Brahmaputra.
The ship will commence from Uttar Pradesh’s Kashi and will culminate in Dibrugarh, Assam. As per the reports, the ship will sail across 27 small rivers, 5 states in India and 2 countries.
The journey will take across several beautiful locations and also one can spend their time in leisure, this voyage will also offer some opportunities to history lovers and culture enthusiasts.
There will also be a hop-on and hop-off service for people who wish to board and de-board at their places of interest.
The journey will be called The Grand Cruise and will provide both on-site and off-site experiences every day. The itinerary will include several World Heritage Sites situated in Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, and other places.
The cruise will also enter Bangladesh and will pass via the UNESCO-accredited Sundarbans, before entering India, it will take its guests to various places in Bangladesh, including Barisal, Bagerhat and Dhak.
Speaking more about the journey, Raj Singh, Chairman of the company added that all the experiences have been personally designed and vetted by him.
Additionally, he thanked the support of both Indian and Bangladesh officials who are working together to ensure seamless travel between the two countries.
Source: macrotraveller blog
Read more :
- What Places to Visit in Mumbai ?
- Travel News 06/2021 – Char Dham Pilgrims to get insurance coverage of INR 1 Lakh
- Travel News 06/2021 – Health check-ups necessary for Char Dham Yatra according to recent rules
- Travel News 06/2022 – Schengen visa approval to be expected longer than normal waiting time
- Travel News 06/2021 – Masks mandatory in flights and airports in India
- Travel News 06/2021 – Tourists will soon be able to take direct helicopter service to Amarnath
- 48-hour acclimatising mandatory for travellers visiting Ladakh
- India Travel News 06/20221 – Nubra valley to be upgraded by Ladakh tourism
- India Travel News 06/2021 – Seventeen Tourist spots in Kumaon to be connected by Uttarakhand Government
- India travel news 06/2022 – India-Bangladesh Mitali express to start service from June 01
- Chennai to host much awaited Dinosaur Festival from June
- Jammu Heritage Festival organised to promote tourism in 2022