The Mo&Jen Camp Retreat, ensconced in a setting of unspoiled nature and cool streams in Thai Nguyen Province, is an ideal camping destination during a hot summer.
At the foot of Tam Dao mountain range, the Ngao waterfall in Dai Tu District has become a popular weekend retreat, easily accessed with a two-hour drive from Hanoi.
The road leading to the waterfall cuts through dense forests offering cool shelter from hot summer days.
Promoted by travel bloggers as an ideal summer escape, the waterfall has drawn increasing numbers of people from the capital city. Of these, many choose to camp overnight in the area.
As tourist numbers increase, some families living near the waterfall have opened homestay facilities with camping and catering services.
Around two kilometers from the Ngao Waterfall is the Mo&Jen Camp Retreat. It offers luxury camping services with amenities like bathrooms, toilets, mattresses, fans and food.
The campsite has 11 tents that can accommodate four people each, all set up in a grove on the edge of a small stream. Each tent is equipped with mattresses, blankets and pillow. Apart from the 11 tents, there are several areas for families and groups of friends who want to camp with their own tents.
The tents are always kept clean to prevent mosquitoes and other insects from disturbing the guests. A sit-out area outside the tents make it very convenient for guests to enjoy chill evenings around the warmth of a campfire.
At night, guests are served grilled meat and saugages with bread, green vegetables and fruit.
The price for overnight camping at the resort is VND1 million per person on weekdays and VND1.2 million on weekends, including meals.
While camping near the Ngao Waterfall, visitors can trek through the surrounding forest alongside the stream and even swim where the flowing water forms a pond.
Another attraction near the Ngao Waterfall is the Thien Tay Truc Pagoda built during the reign of the Mac Dynasty.
The area is mainly inhabited by Dao ethnic minority community who mainly farm staple crops and grow tea.
You might also like :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Siem Reap-Da Nang air service resumes after 2 years
- Travel News 07/2022 – AirAsia to restart flights from Kuala Lumpur to Vietnam tourist towns
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam Airlines resumes flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Jakarta
- Travel News 07/2022 – Three major Vietnamese cities among top Southeast Asian destinations
- A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 04-2022 Looking for a sexy female traveler in Hoi An Ancient Town
- Best things to do in Con Dao Vietnam 2022