CNN has listed eight new hotels in Vietnam “to lay your head at a range of prices and styles” as the country continues to reopen to foreign tourists.
Regent Phu Quoc on the island’s Long Beach opened its doors to tourists in April. Situated next to a UNESCO-recognized world biosphere reserve, the resort has 302 suites and villas, and its six restaurants and bars serve Japanese and French cuisines in addition to traditional Vietnamese food. A night’s stay costs from US$365.
Wink Hotel Saigon Center on Nguyen Binh Khiem Street in Ho Chi Minh City began to welcome tourists last year amid the Covid crisis. Designed by a Paris-based agency, it has 273 rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow guests to see the bustling streets of Vietnam’s southern hub. “Wink honors Vietnam’s famous street food culture in the form of ‘Wink Carts’ for easy breakfasts and lunches, while guests are guaranteed a 24-hour stay regardless of check-in time, unlimited à la carte breakfast and free passes to a co-working space,” CNN said. Room rents start at $70 a night.
Situated on Nhon Ly beach near Quy Nhon Town, Maia Resort Quy Nhon opened to tourists in August 2020. The resort has 94 villas overlooking a white sandy beach from where tourists can watch the sun rise over Phuong Mai Peninsula. One of the highlights of the resort is that its chefs use seafood brought in by local fishermen. Room prices start at $185 and include half board or one spa session.
Spread over an area of three hectares, Anantara Quy Nhon Villas started receiving tourists in late 2018. It has 26 beach-view villas with one or two bedrooms. The resort is quite close to ancient pagodas and Champa towers that date back to the 12th century. A night’s stay costs from $724
Capella Hanoi on Le Phung Hieu Street in the capital city’s Old Quarter opened in 2021. It was designed by American landscape architect and interior designer Bill Bensley with inspiration from the Hanoi Opera House, a symbol of past extravagance. It has 47 rooms and suites, each individually styled with operatic artifacts and custom portraiture that pay tribute to legendary opera artists, composers, designers, and performances. A night’s stay costs from $300.
Azerai Ke Ga Bay on the coast of Binh Thuan, home to popular resort town Mui Ne, opened in 2020. Located on a white sandy beach that stretches for five kilometers, the resort with 46 rooms and suites overlooks Ke Ga Island and its lighthouse dating from French colonial times. Room prices start at $266 a night.
Spreading over 30 hectares on Cam Ranh Peninsula near Nha Trang town, Alma Resort Cam Ranh opened its doors in 2020. It has 580 rooms, all facing Long Beach, famous for its green emerald waters. In addition to a 70-seat cinema, science museum and karaoke rooms, the resort also has 12 swimming pools and a selection of water sports. Room prices cost from $181 a night.
Located on My Khe beach in Da Nang City, Radisson Hotel Danang with 182 rooms started receiving guests in June this year. On its 21st floor is a terrace bar next to an infinity swimming pool from where guests can get a breathtaking view of the city at night. A night’s stay costs from $60.
You might also like :
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam minister proposes visa exemption for US, European travelers
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam among Asia’s best places ‘for holiday’ in 2022
- Travel news 08/2022 – Coto island in Vietnam to ban single-use plastics
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vietnam-Kazakhstan flights to resume next month
- Travel news 08/2022 – World Travel Awards to host gala in Ho Chi Minh City in September
- Travel news 08/2022 – South Koreans give Vietnam tourism post-Covid boost
- Travel news 08/2022 – Da Lat eyes new night market, pedestrians-only street to attract tourists
- Travel news 08/2022 – Canadian band The Moffatts to promote Vietnam’s charms pro bono
- Discover paddy fields in northern valley with golden hue as harvest season comes
- Sapa Vietnam travel guide – The best things to do in Sapa 2022
- Vietnam Travel News 08/2022 – Vietjet Expands further operations from India to Vietnam
- Vietnam travel news 08/2022 – Only 40 pct of international air routes have resumed: official