Following its foray into the budget segment, low-cost carrier Veitjet is now expanding its routes where it will soon be adding routes from Bengaluru to Vietnam’s top destinations such as Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and Da Nang etc.
The new flight services are planned to link Bengaluru to Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) etc.
The new routes are set to operate from Bengaluru during the fourth quarter of 2022 and the airline is also planning to open direct flight services to Vietnam from other Indian cities.
The airline has direct flight services to Vietnam’s top destinations from Mumbai and Delhi respectively, addition of these routes will be helpful for travellers to miss the layover and enter the city directly.
Not only does this will be helpful for people to visit Vietnam, but it will also help tourists visit various other Southeast Asia destinations of Bali, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore or further to Northeast Asian cities of Seoul, Busan, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Nagoya, and Taipei, etc.
Vietnam is one of the top tourist destinations where people visit for its rich culture, diverse landscapes, and delicious cuisine. With this, the country has been receiving many tourists and travel magazines and is now slowly booming into a tourism hub.
Vietnam has lifted all arrival regulations relating to Covid-19 and travellers can enjoy a complete pre-pandemic fashion arriving in the country. Travellers from India can easily apply for e-visa and enjoy their coming trips to Vietnam.
Source: macrotraveller blog
Read more :
- Vietnam travel news 08/2022 – Only 40 pct of international air routes have resumed: official
- Travel news 08/2022 – Ninh Binh among 12 coolest Asian filming locations: US travel magazine
- Travel news 08/2022 – Vinh, Hue among cheapest travel destinations for Australians
- The Bay Mau nipa palm forest: war-time shelter turns tourism hotspot
- Discover the wild beauty of Lang Son Vietnam in 2022
- ravel news 08/2022 – US travel company adds Da Nang, Hoi An to private luxury tour itineraries
- Discover 3 Hanoi cafes offer quiet escape from urban bustle
- Travel news 08/2022 – US magazine selects Lan Ha Bay among Southeast Asia’s most beautiful places
- Mui Ne travel guides – Best things to do in Mui Ne Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 08/2022 – Travel firms in trouble after Germany denies visa for Vietnam’s new passports
- Travel news 08/2022 – Phu Quoc, Con Dao among Southeast Asia’s 10 most beautiful islands
- Travel news 07/2022 – Vietjet starts services to Busan from 4 Vietnamese cities