American leading tour operator TCS World Travel plans to launch private jet tours, allowing visitors to discover wonders across six continents including Da Nang and Hoi An.
The first tour scheduled to begin from Jan. 27 next year would take tourists through the rugged landscapes of Tasmania State in Australia, bustling Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur before stopping at the coastal city of Da Nang in central Vietnam, famed for its long, sandy beaches and iconic bridges, the company said in a statement.
The second itinerary to begin from Feb. 17 enables guests to discover ancient civilizations in Egypt and unique religious rituals and cultures in Bhutan, India and Nepal before visiting Bangkok and Hoi An ancient town.
Each 22-day tour, covering eight to 10 destinations, allows a maximum of 48 guests who have to pay from $147,000 per person, including private jets, accommodation, ground transportation, tour guides, and luxury dining and sightseeing options.
Da Nang is the busiest tourist city in central Vietnam, and is used as a springboard to access three worldwide famous heritage sites – Hue Imperial Capital, My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Town.
Hoi An is a UNESCO heritage site famed for its tranquil atmosphere and diverse culture.
You might also like :
- Travel news 08/2022 – Phu Quoc, Con Dao among Southeast Asia’s 10 most beautiful islands
- Travel news 07/2022 – Vietjet starts services to Busan from 4 Vietnamese cities
- Visit uniquely designed coffee shops in Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 07/2022 – 6 cafés offering breathtaking views of Ha Long Bay
- Best things to do in Ninh Thuan Vietnam 2022
- Travel news 07/2022 – Teenage pilot on solo world flight record attempt lands in Da Nang
- Travel news 07/2022 – Vietnam lags behind Southeast Asian neighbors in tourism recovery
- Travel news 07/2022 – Da Lat to welcome first international flight after over two years
- Travel news 07/2022 – Saigon tourist hotspots begin to sizzle again
- 5 resorts allow easy access to Ha Long Bay in Vietnam
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam cuisine gets world’s 10 best billing
- Review the best Da Nang hotels offer aerial views from the poolside