American magazine Travel + Leisure has released a list of 10 best hotel swimming pools at Vietnam’s famous tourist hotpots based on votes.
The shell-shaped swimming pool of JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emeralda Resort & Spa topped the list. With unique architecture in the shape of a shell reaching out to sea, the pool has become a symbol of the resort and won many travel awards of international magazines. Surrounded by tropical coconut forests, the pool is only for adults. “The shell pool – the most Instagrammable in Asia,” a Travel + Leisure reader said.
Second place belongs to InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula, built on the hills of Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. Surrounded by jungle forests within a nature reserve, the outdoor pool is set in the heart of the resort and overlooks a 700-meter-long beach.
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay was third on the list, with the swimming pool here built amid large rocks and facing the sea. Next to the pool, there are loungers and umbrellas for those wishing to sunbathe and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere on the bay, isolated from crowded residential areas. In 2015, Travel + Leisure magazine also named the resort as having the world’s coolest plunge pool.
Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai on Ha My Beach in Hoi An that borders Da Nang came in fourth. The resort has three infinity pools with depths of 1.2 to 1.8 meters. Equipped with a year-round heating system, the pools are designed in traditional Vietnamese style.
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort came in fifth. The resort impresses tourists with its outdoor swimming pool designed like a small oasis surrounded by coconut trees. From the pool, guests can admire a breathtaking view of Long Beach.
Fusion Resort Phu Quoc on the northern tip of Phu Quoc Island was sixth. One of its biggest highlight is the circular-shape swimming pool with a diameter of 31 meters that offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the sea. The swimming pool is designed with different water levels, suitable for both adults and children. Located in the center of the resort, the pool allows guests to take a dip and watch the sunset over the sea or relax on loungers.
Amanoi Ninh Thuan, the first six-star resort in Vietnam, secured the seventh position. The resort has infinity pools that offer a panoramic view of Vinh Hy Bay, one of the most pristine in Vietnam. Pools here are equipped with heating systems and surrounded with green trees as the resort is set within a world biosphere reserve that is home to hundreds of rare and endangered species.
Hyatt Danang Regency Resort and Spa near the Marble Mountains tourism complex in Da Nang City was eighth. Its outdoor swimming pool is just a few meters from Non Nuoc Beach and surrounded by coconut trees, with loungers scattered along the pool.
Hotel des Arts Saigon – MGallery in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 3 came in ninth on the list. It has the city’s highest rooftop infinity pool that allows guests to explore the southern metropolis from above.
Unlike other luxury resorts, The Reverie Saigon in HCMC’s District 1, 10th on the list, has a modernly decorated swimming pool on its sixth floor.
The 24-meter-long swimming pool decorated with unique tiles is in harmony with the general decoration of the hotel. Guests can enjoy music from the underwater sound system. From 6 p.m. each evening there is an artistic lighting show beneath the pool.
You might also like :
- Travel News 07/2022 – Covid cloud turbulence as Vietnam seeks links to key tourism markets
- Travel News 07/2022 – Aviation regulator eyes $1 bln upgrade for Cam Ranh airport
- Chill out in summer, camp at a waterfall near Hanoi
- Travel News 07/2022 – Siem Reap-Da Nang air service resumes after 2 years
- Travel News 07/2022 – AirAsia to restart flights from Kuala Lumpur to Vietnam tourist towns
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam Airlines resumes flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Jakarta
- Travel News 07/2022 – Three major Vietnamese cities among top Southeast Asian destinations
- A 2-days Sapa Vietnam road trip itinerary in 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam only Southeast Asian country to fully reopen int’l tourism
- Vietnam bans swimming near Nha Trang Bay
- A 4-day for 3 cities of Vietnam road trip in 2022: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An travel experience
- A 2-day road trip for Moc Chau Vietnam 2022